It is a product created by our company to deliver HSEC tailor-made projects. The intention is to provide HSEC project management with clear guidelines and methodology for applying and managing the required standards for each component throughout a project lifecycle, placing an emphasis on the responsibilities and accountabilities of all personnel associated with the business activities according to their individual roles.
As an example of services that can be delivered under SafeTrack umbrella you can find:
- Contractor Management Programs
- Project Plans
- Implementation Plans
- Commissioning reviews and handover
- Integrated HSEC systems
- Tendering pre-requisites
- Health programs Eg: Malaria Mgt Plans
- Endemic Health
- Hygiene programs
- Medical programs and resources
- Injury Management
- Risk Programs – specific to projects
- SafeWAYS training programs
What are the key benefits of SafeTrack?
- Cost and time effective to meet schedule
- Minimises injury and harm to employees
- Minimises damage and loss to property, equipment
- Workforce Empowerment to take responsibility for the implementation of HSEC standards
- Helps the company to meet and surpass statutory obligations; and
- Maximises productivity
- Efficient and rapid risk behaviour identification and mitigation
- Re-enforcement of positive behaviour and proactive approaches
- Provides a safe place of work through an empowered workforce
- Effective communication strategies.
HSEC Project Management is a specialised field due to it is dynamic nature and contains specific criteria that is different from a steady state operation.