SafeTACT was born to leave a lasting legacy of Respect and Prosperity that will inspire future generations in setting new and unprecedented health, safety, environmental and community standards.
Our founder & director Monique Swanson spans 20 years of working experience in the HSEC sector, most of which has been with mining corporations in the specialized field of Expansion Projects. She has identified through all of those years essaywriter that an individual can have brilliant ideas and can make a difference, however a cohesive and diverse team can positively influence interdependent cultures and implement sustainable innovation and change.
We aim to assist our clients with Strategic and Results driven Global HSEC solutions in order to promote people’s empowerment with sustainable outcomes without harm.
Our Core Values
Our core values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world:
- Social Responsibility – Create a positive impact on the society through developing innovative, realistic and sustainable solutions to attend our clients’ demands and at the same time build value for the society
- Collaboration – Leverage collective genius
- Leadership – Be courageous to shape better HSEC services
- Innovation – Fresh thinking for innovative solutions.
Inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun in the workplace
- Integrity – Present realistic solutions with cost efficiency and value creation
- Diversity – Celebrate papperrater diversity, the sum of the parts
- Passion – Committed in heart and mind on our job
- Quality – What we do, we do well
“Nothing Drives Progress Like the Imagination”
(Peter & Waterman)